Regular payments will continue to be paid.
More information on payments
Veterans' Independence Programme services
Veterans’ Independence Programme services can be delivered at Alert Levels 1 and 2.
All services have resumed in Auckland. This includes:
- housework services, provided by HealthCare NZ
- podiatry, by Foot Mechanics Podiatry
- lawn mowing and gardening, provided by Crewcut NZ
- house washing, provided by Chemwash
- medical alarms, which will continue to be monitored by ADT Security Services.
Providers will be contacting clients about their services. If you don’t wish to receive services during Alert Level 2 please advise us.
More information on Veterans' Independence Programme
Commemorative Travel Contribution
Applications for the Commemorative Travel Contribution will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Because of the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, the New Zealand government advises against all non-essential international travel.
More information on Commemorative Travel Contribution