Following the government's announcement that New Zealand's COVID-19 Alert Level will raise to Level 4 from 11.59pm on Wednesday 25 March 2020, we worked with our Veterans' Independence Programme service providers to understand what services they will continue to provide.
This only affects services provided in New Zealand.
Services that will be suspended
Our providers will stop delivering services that involve home or face-to-face consultations. This will be a temporary measure while the Alert Level is high.
Services that will be suspended are:
- house washing, provided by Chemwash
- lawn mowing and gardening, provided by Crewcut
- housework services, provided by HealthCare NZ
- podiatry, by Foot Mechanics (who are contacting clients with the option to have virtual consultations)
Services that will continue
Services that will continue to be delivered are:
- medical alarms, which will continue to be monitored by Red Wolf Medical Alarms
If you have questions about any of these services, contact the provider directly. Please be patient and kind while they experience an increased level of queries.