Regular payments will continue to be paid.
More information on payments
Veterans' Independence Programme services
Veterans’ Independence Programme services can be delivered at Alert Level 1.
All services have resumed in Auckland, and in the rest of New Zealand. This includes:
- housework services, provided by HealthCare NZ
- podiatry, by Foot Mechanics Podiatry
- lawn mowing and gardening, provided by Crewcut NZ
- house washing, provided by Chemwash
- medical alarms, which will continue to be monitored by ADT Security Services.
If you don’t wish to receive services during Alert Level 1 please advise us.
More information on Veterans' Independence Programme
Commemorative Travel Contribution
Applications for the Commemorative Travel Contribution will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Because of the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, the New Zealand government advises against all non-essential international travel.
More information on Commemorative Travel Contribution